Monday, July 9, 2012

Shopping day & sneak peak!


It's always fun to go fabric shopping...well, at least it is most of the time. I do admit that it does get frustrating when they don't have exactly what you're looking for! Today I took a trip to one of my favorite local fabric stores: Joann Fabrics!

My shopping list:
- Canvas
- New cotton prints
- Cotton webbing
- D rings and strap adjusters
- Zippers

Of course, the one time I have a list with me... I didn't look at it once - realized that I forgot the zippers! I'll pick those up later this week :) If you have a Joann Fabrics in your area, be sure to look into their VIP program if you have a reseller's permit. It offers 10% off your purchase, it's not much...but every little bit helps!

Above is a sneak peek at some of the supplies I purchased, stay tuned to find out what they become!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...intriguing! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love JoAnn's!
    Can't see what you'll be making! :)

    So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete