Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Treasury

Oh my goodness! It's Friday already! This week has flown by like a whirlwind and my blog has lacked new postings as a result. I promise I will do better next week :)

I look out the window today and it hardly looks like summer anymore. What happened to the sun? It's gray, rainy and we've even had some thunder! In order to celebrate the fact that it's Friday, I created a new treasury full of bright items! I won't let the weather get me down.



Stay tuned for some exciting news next week! (Hint: I'm sponsoring a giveaway!)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Such a happy treasury, guaranteed to bring anyone's spirits up.

    http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors in your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in the treasury! Very summery!
    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete